Saturday, February 6, 2010

Introduction


What should I start with huh? Okay, as you can see in my "about me" I already mentioned my name. So, I think you guys, already know what's my name. So here we go, I was born on May 29th the year of 1989. I am now 20 year-old going on 21 this 29th of May. I'm still a student of UniKL MIAT. Studying about Aircraft Maintenance. I am currently in the 2nd year which is in fourth semester and it leaves me with 3 more semesters to go. I live in Bagan Lalang which is very near to my college. It's about 40km from my home. But I'm renting a house nearby my college so that I can easily go to class. So, I think that is all for now. Going to write more later when I have moods. Hehe see yah!

P/S: The aircraft outside the hangar in the picture is Boeing 737. :)

3 comments:

  1. i prefer u calling urself harith.
    'harith' has a better meaning tho.
    it means good provider, but it sounds 'masculine' to me, like a lion, a worrior ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NANTI AKU NK TGK KO TGH REPAIR A380 PLAK..

    ReplyDelete