Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't wait for the HOLIDAY!

It's nothing actually. I'm just bored and I just want to write something to get rid of it. Last week my family had planned on going for holiday in Perhentian Island in Terengganu. I just can't wait for it. It has been a long time since our last family holiday. I think it was in 2006 if I'm not mistaken. We went to Kapas Island which is somewhere in Terengganu also. I hope this time my parents will take us to Perhentian Island. Because I heard that Perhentian Island is good place for family holiday. The view is nice and the beach is awesome! I really can't wait. So, tomorrow we'll be heading to Terengganu insya'allah. And I'll post a new story in this blog about Perhentian Island as soon as I get home. Bye for now. :)

2 comments:

  1. We're not going to any islands this CNY holidays but to a kampung in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan to attend a wedding of my student. May be we'll drop by at Kuala Terengganu to see the crystal mosques and then go fishing somewhere in Terengganu. Or do you have a better idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh.. i tot we are going to perhentian. heehehe~

    ReplyDelete