Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bola Tampar

Yesterday, my friends and I and my big brother ajib went to MIAT for some outdoor activities. We played Bola Tampar together. Haha, I totally suck at it! But after some practises I was able to play, for sure not good. But, I still can play. Thanks to azhar, a good friend of mine for the tutorial of playing Bola Tampar. Also thanks to Muhsin for the teaching yah bro? Haha, my bro ajib totally sucks! hahaha! but it's ok bro. We play just for fun. We had fun though! I was able to snap a few pictures. Take a look at it! :D




Azhar with his service. But the ball went out of the court! haha!





Ajib with his service! Go go bro! :D







Ajib and Muhsin were exhausted. Tired of chasing the ball that went out of court. And Azhar did that all the time. LOL

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA KALAU BOLEH AKU NAK MAIN HARI2 TP SEMALAM AKU PENAT BARU BALIK DARI SITE SO AKU XDPT LA NK JOIN..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. takpe next time pun bleyh main lagi.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do know that your father used to be a volleyball umpire for PBTWP (Persatuan Bola Tampar Wilayah Persekutuan)?

    I'm not joking. I still keep the certificate. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh really? no wonder la I got the talent. heheh!

    ReplyDelete