Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hot Burning Day.

As usual, I'll post anything I wanted to in this blog. Because it's mine. So who cares right? Haha. Today I would like to share something with you guys who are following my blog. Even though, I know only my siblings, my dad and mom and some friends who read my blog. But it's okay. Hehe. So, let the story begin. Today was a very hot day. Me and my house mate, Hasrizal went to class by car. We've made a time table, and today was his turn to drive his car. Unfortunately, today was freaking hot! and students of UniKL MIAT need to park their car on the burning floor ( The Apron ). The GOOD news is, we have to park exactly in the middle of the apron. There is no such thing to find some "REDUP" place to park our cars. Today class started at 2.30PM and the sun was like 1 inch from the head. I would bring the snow from the Antarctica If I could. But only Allah can do that. So as a muslim, what I have to do is, just be patience and grateful to Allah what He has given to me. End of story telling and ceramah agama. Haha, I got some snaps for you guys to see. So long and asalamualaikum. =D


It's hot isn't it? This was at 5.30PM. Could u imagine the heat at 2.30PM? :D

Wira aero back , Hasrizal's car. His car looked shiny because it was freaking hot!

P/S : To abah, belanja abg lang tinted kereta boleh? tak tahan panas lah. hehehehe! ;p

2 comments:

  1. So that explains the posting, heh?

    I'll buy you the tint film when my complicated financial situation subsides.

    For the moment, stay cool in the uncomfortable zone and bear the heat.

    ReplyDelete